Friday, 1 June 2012

Fooooooood!

I'm still stuck at UM. Having exams the next 3 weeks. But I'll be free as a bird when I'm done with them! The best part of everything is I get to go back to Sibu and resume my culinary expertise*. I'm not very good at it but, hey, at least I'm attempting!
These are a few types of food I'm considering to attempt.

Usbu Al-Zainab aka Zainab's fingers
(Sounds nasty but they sure look damn good!)

*photo courtesy of ShabCuisine

Apple Pie! (always a favourite)

Chinese Roasted Chicken with Oyster Sauce
(I've made it loads of times & so should you)

Okay. Maybe I should stop. Anyway. I've been craving for McD's Caramel Sundae since it came out. It's the best thing in the world, I swear! Well, if you have a sweet tooth like me. Anyway. APK is calling my name. Tata people of the Universe :)

No comments: